Tuesday 26 January 2010

woah its been a while

oh, i havnt been on here in a while.
hmm let me think, whats been happening in my world.
well on friday i went to bournemouth and by sat me and my mates had a house to live in for our final year at uni =] yay
it was such a long 2 days but spending it with friends was awesome. so good to have a chat and catch up.


then on sunday i had bob skeleton training which was gooood

more importanly i got my heroes dvds in the post and my heroes hoody haha im such a geeek
oh and i bought wild child on dvd, i think im in love with alex pettyfer in it lol

thats it for now
!#

1 comment:

  1. i am beyond jealous that you do skeleton bob.
    used to be my dreeeeeeeeam but i never knew where to start.
    good on you girl. GOOD LUCK xx
    (cute blog btw)

    ReplyDelete